When you search the internet, you normally come across many things on different websites. While many of these are simple and ordinary, some websites stand out. Needless to say, these are the web pages that tract the most attention online. The first page will conjure you in a frenzy of visual treats which you would want to experience for a longer time.
While a Freelance Web Developer can create such websites for you, you surely need to know the traits of a good website. Those clean looks, swift cursor movements, smooth transitions, quick page reloading and many more elements make it a perfect design. Let’s take a look at more traits of a perfectly designed website:
- First thing first, the website should have minimum loading times. Having a shorter loading time makes a big difference in attracting more users online. A website that has heavy content might be a heavy page and the browser might take longer to load it. On the other hand, a simple website might not attract much attention but may have lesser loading time. But a good website strikes the balance between both. It should be well-designed and open as quickly as possible. This is something called website optimization that makes this thing possible. In other words, a good website is a well-optimized website.
- The next thing we need to look for is that sense of uniqueness. A vertical aligned design, black and white banner, a sleek lines animation or anything else, are the unique elements that viewers love. Your website should have at least one of these, especially on the front page. This helps in users remembering your website and returning to it again and again.
- The next step is the uniformity of the design. A good website will have a constant and beautiful theme running all over the web pages. All of the tabs should have the same font, same color theme and same graphics. If this is not the case, it’s not difficult to detach from the website in an instant.
- The next thing to look at as a trait in a Web Design NZ is the cleanliness of the design. The web design should have clear and crisp headings, text and graphics. There should not be anything that lies in mystery and is not clear. The designer should use high-quality and clear graphics, images and even videos. There is no point in adding this and making the website heavy if they are not of good quality. You are looking to provide business here and hence, the message should be clear, no matter in what manner it is being presented.
- Lastly, the website should have proper details and content. The content should be grammatically correct and make sense. Also, it should catch the overall theme of the business or the website. Good content will turn the viewers into readers and they will keep coming back for more. This also means that you need to keep on adding new content now and then so that viewers can get something new every time they visit the website.